Ultra bright LED RGB, Red-Green 525nm- Blue, 2000-2700mcd
• • • • • Uniformlight output
Common cathode Descriptions
• The Red source color devices are made with AlGaInP on GaAs substrate Light Emitting Diode
• The Green source color devices are made with InGaN on sic Light Emitting Diode
• The Blue source color devices are made with InGaA1N on sic Light Emitting Diode.
• The ultra bright LED is an electrostatic insensitive device, so static electricity and surge will dam• age the LED. It is required to wear a wrist-band when handling the LED. All device, equipment,
machinery, desk and ground must be properly grounded
When using LED, it must use a protective resistor in series with DC current about 20mA Applications
• • • • Status indicators
Back lighting Device Selection Guide
Chip Lens Color Material Emitted Color AlGaInP Red InGaN Green InGaN Blue Package Dimensions
• • • Notes:
Other dimensions are in millimeters, tolerance is 0.25mm except being specified.
Protruded resin under flange is 1.5mm Max LED.
Bare copper alloy is exposed at tie-bar portion after cutting. Water clear Absolute Maximum Rating Parameter (Ta=25°C) Symbol Absolute Maximum Rating Unit IFPM R :60 G: 100 B: 100 mA Forward Current IFM 20 mA Reverse Voltage VR 5 V Power Dissipation PD R :60 G: 130 B: 130 mW Operating Temperature Topr -40~+80 °C Storage Temperature Tstg -40~+100 °C Soldering Temperature Tsol Reflow Soldering : 260 °C for 10 sec. Hand …