BiCD Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
TOSHIBA BiCD Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic TB67S111PG
Full parallel controlled solenoid driver / unipolar motor driver
The TB67S111PG is a solenoid driver /unipolar motor driver for full parallel
Using the BiCD process, the power supply voltage of 45 V, the output
voltage of 80 V, and the output current of 1.5 A/ch (absolute maximum
rating) are realized. Features Weight: 1.11 g (typ.) • BiCD integrated circuit silicon monolithic.
• Capable of driving up to four solenoids simultaneously. (4-ch sink driver)
• Capable of driving a unipolar stepping motor with a single chip.
• Built-in over current detection (automatic return / time control) at each output.
• Built-in thermal shutdown detection (automatic return / time control), which detects errors of the whole device.
• Output (ERR) pin for thermal shutdown signal.
• Built-in output MOSFET for low ON resistance (0.25 Ω (typ.).
• High voltage and large current (as for specifications, please refer to the absolute maximum ratings and
• Built-in abnormal detection functions (thermal shutdown detection (TSD), over current detection (ISD), and
undervoltage detection (POR).
• Built-in VCC regulator for internal circuit control, capable of being used as the pull-up point of an error output
function. Note: Please be careful about the thermal conditions during use. © 2017
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation 1 2017-08-04 TB67S111PG
Pin Assignment (Top View) VCC 1 16 VM ERR 2 15 COM IN1 3 14 OUT1 GND 4 13 GND GND 5 12 GND IN2 6 11 OUT2 IN3 7 10 OUT3 IN4 8 9 OUT4 TB67S111PG 2 2017-08-04 TB67S111PG
Block Diagram …